Report a Violation
How do I report a code enforcement violation?There are several ways to report a code violation, including the following:
- Submit an online service request via GovPilot's desktop site or by downloading the GovAlert mobile app.
- Email your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Code Enforcement at 770-986-5009
Do I need to contact Code Enforcement or the Police Department?
Code Enforcement is responsible for the inspection and enforcement of residential and commercial properties that violate the city's codes of ordinance. Such enforcements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- overgrown vegetation
- debris or accumulation of junk
- proper display of addresses
- storage of inoperable vehicles
- number and types of animals
- noise complaints
- Please click here to review guidance regarding fireworks and noise complaints.
- If you have a noise complaint after business hours, please call the Police Department's non-emergency number at 770-986-5002. For emergencies, call 911.
- tree removal
- door-to-door solicitation
Code Enforcement Process