Reschedule Court Date

The Municipal Court's clerk may grant one continuance of a scheduled court date for a good cause. If you will be out of town, have a medical situation, or a family emergency, call the clerk's office at (770) 986-5004 before your scheduled court date to discuss a continuance of your case.

Subsequent requests must be made to the judge in court.


  1. Can I reschedule my court date?
  2. How Can I Pay?