The City of Chamblee Parks & Recreation Department is the governing authority of the Chamblee Community Garden at Village Park.There are 12 total garden plots located at Village Park that are available for rent for one year. Details:
- Each plot is 3 ft. by 7 ft.
- The fee for the use of the garden is $60 per plot, per year.
- Garden plot contracts are valid for 12 months.
- Gardening fees include the use of land, utilities (when available), and compost and mulch (when available)
- Community Garden plots will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis
- Members receive an access code to enter the garden during park hours.
- Wheelbarrows, water, and other tools are available at the park.
To register for a garden plot, please click HERE!