Alcohol Licenses

COVID-19 Pandemic Resources
The City of Chamblee has created a web page with dedicated resources in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.  Please view this site frequently as items posted may impact local businesses. 

Restaurants and businesses that desire to serve or sell alcohol require a special alcohol privilege license. These are obtained through a separate application and approval process. By-the-drink alcohol sales are only allowed in full-service restaurants.


Alcohol licenses must be renewed annually and renewal notices will be mailed to existing business owners each fall.