Requesting Public Records

Generally, open records requests should be directed to the City Clerk’s Office, with the exception of routine requests of the Chamblee Police Department or the Chamblee Municipal Court. Please see the Public Records Request Form.

For additional information and questions regarding open records, please call the City Clerk at (770) 986-5018.